Monday, December 12, 2011

Ryder~Sneak Peek

I actually fell in love with this baby before he was even born, due to his adorable name, Ryder. And then he came along, and is one of those stunning, angelic babies who have such perfect, sweet little features, my uterus ached alarmingly. To top it all off, and finish turning my heart into a bowl of soft jelly, little Mr. Ryder slept like a charm throughout the session. I do love newborns. All of them. That said, photographing them is such a gift, as I get to enjoy them for several hours, leave the diaper changes and feeding to mom and dad, and then sleep entirely unaffected by the newborn...sleep cycle :) Thank you and another big congratulations to his proud parents, Sarah and Ryan. I hope you will keep in touch, as I can't wait to hear about his first 9 mile sled ride to camp (along with his canine siblings travelling in sweaters and cozy..duffle bags. Ha. Love it).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment